Sensitivity & Redness | Night Oil
What is it:
Restore, replenish and repair sensitive skin with this healing night oil. A potent, nutrient-rich blend of evening primrose, tamanu, and pomegranate seed oils work to repair damaged skin, calm skin inflammation, reduce flakiness, and combat redness. The star ingredient, blue tansy, is powered by azulene, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties to support skin healing overnight. You’ll wake with a soft, radiant, renewed complexion.
Which skin concerns is it good for?
+ Sensitivity & redness
+ Dry, flakey skin
+ Irritated and inflamed skin
+ Scarring and uneven skin tone
- Camellia seed oil moisturizing properties help to heal & rejuvenate the skin.
- Evening primrose oil soothes redness, dryness, inflammation, and peeling.
- Tamanu oil promotes scar healing and skin regeneration.
- Pomegranate seed oil effective for calming irritated skin and skin brightening.
- Blue tansy helps reduce the appearance of redness, skin inflammation, and acne.
How to use:
Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto fingertips and rub fingertips together to warm. Gently press the oil onto the skin and then massage in using an upward & outward motion. For best results, apply directly after facial tonic while skin is damp.
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
*denotes organic ingredient