Sensitivity & Redness | Night Oil
What is it:
Replenish and renew sensitive skin with this restoring night oil. A nutrient-rich blend of evening primrose, tamanu, and pomegranate seed oils work to soothe damaged skin, calm skin irritations, reduce flakiness, and combat redness. The star ingredient, blue tansy, has powerful anti-inflammatory properties to support skin renewal overnight. You’ll wake with a soft, radiant complexion.
Which skin concerns is it good for?
+ Sensitivity & redness
+ Dry, flakey skin
+ Irritated and inflamed skin
+ Scarring and uneven skin tone
- Camellia seed oil contains moisturizing properties that help to protect the skin's moisture barrier.
- Evening primrose oil relieves redness, dryness, and skin peeling.
- Tamanu oil promotes skin regeneration and improves the look of scars.
- Pomegranate seed oil is effective for calming irritated skin, skin brightening, and improves skin elasticity.
- Blue tansy helps reduce the appearance of redness, calms the skin and breakouts.
How to use:
Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto fingertips and rub fingertips together to warm. Gently press the oil onto the skin and then massage in using an upward & outward motion. For best results, apply directly after facial tonic while skin is damp.
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
*denotes organic ingredient