Oiliness & Breakouts | Night Oil
What is it:
A healing night oil designed to clear congested pores, treat acne, and reduce redness. The powerful combination of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory oils - black cumin seed, tamanu and seabuckthorn - work to kill bacteria, clean and disinfect pores, and promote skin healing. While lavender, neroli and helichrysum help calm skin inflammation and soothe blemish-prone skin without the drying effects of traditional acne products. Restores skin health to reveal a clearer, smoother complexion.
Which skin concerns is it good for?
+ Acne and blemishes
+ Enlarged pores
+ Congested skin
- Jojoba oil helps reduce clogged pores and control oil.
- Black cumin seed oil helps fight harmful bacteria growth, tame redness and soothe irritation.
- Tamanu oil promotes wound healing and skin regeneration
- Seabuckthorn oil antioxidants help to reduce skin inflammation and repair scarring.
- Lavender contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Neroli helps balance sebum production and assists in reducing inflamed acne.
- Helichrysum strong anti-inflammatory that is outstanding for scar healing.
How to use:
Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto fingertips and rub fingertips together to warm. Gently press the oil onto the skin and then massage in using an upward & outward motion. For best results, apply directly after facial tonic while skin is damp.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.