Oiliness & Breakouts | Day Oil
What is it:
A fast-absorbing, noncomedogenic face oil that delivers moisture to oily, breakout-prone skin. Light in texture, the combination of grapeseed and squalane oil will help to calm irritation and seal in moisture without clogging pores. Essential oils of bergamot, frankincense and petitigrain help to control oil production, while promoting the speedy healing of acne and scars.
Which skin concerns is it good for?
+ Acne and blemishes
+ Enlarged pores
+ Congested skin
- Grapeseed oil helps balance oil production and reduce acne breakouts.
- Squalane oil helps to lubricate and soften the skin without clogging pores.
- Bergamot contains clarifying and oil-reducing properties
- Frankincense promotes the speedy healing of acne and scars.
- Petitgrain is good for maintaining the moisture and oil balance of the skin.
How to use:
Apply 2-3 drops of oil onto fingertips and rub fingertips together to warm. Gently press the oil onto the skin and then massage in using an upward & outward motion. For best results, apply directly after facial tonic while skin is damp.
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Squalane, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.